I’m so delighted to bring Sally back on the podcast to share her wisdom and encouragement for mothers in every stage. We discuss Sally’s latest book, Tea Time Discipleship, all about the beauty of incorporating a tea time ritual into your life and home. This simple daily routine creates endless opportunities for personal refreshment, family discipleship, and cultivation of friendships. Join us for this rich, insightful, encouraging conversation with Sally.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is tea time discipleship and why is it important?
- How moms can build community with other moms through tea time
- Where to start if you want to create new friendships
- Making space for friendships in your life even during busy seasons of motherhood
- Why it is important to restore your soul as a mother
- How creating this rhythm impacts our children for years to come
- Overcoming fear of vulnerability to pursue true fellowship
- Tips for stepping out and starting a group of your own
- Where to start if you want a mentor
- How to grow strong friendships with your children
- Ideas for reaching out when you have no idea who to pursue
- Why getting uncomfortable and putting ourselves out there really matters
Thank you to our sponsors!
Carly Jean Los Angeles is on a mission to simplify getting dressed and help women feel beautiful in every season of life! Take 20% off your order at CarlyJeanLosAngeles.com using the code FARMHOUSE20.
In my free 5 Day Blog Challenge, I will share with you the framework I used to build my blogging business so that you can create one too. I teach you how to narrow down your niche, craft your brand, and come up with a content plan while also providing you with the checklists and planning sheets you need to make it all happen. Visit bit.ly/5dayblogchallenge to find out how you can earn a full-time income by sharing what you love!
Toups and Co Organics uses nourishing, organic ingredients to create simple and safe skincare products. Toups and Co is offering my listeners 10% off any one purchase with the code FARMHOUSE. Visit ToupsandCo.com to order today. And check out my interview with the founder of Toups and Co, Emilie, to find out more about this amazing company and their products.
Sally Clarkson is a best-selling author, world renowned speaker, prolific podcaster (At Home With Sally), and beloved figure who has dedicated her life to supporting and inspiring countless women to live into the story God has for them to tell.
Sally has been married to her husband Clay for forty-one years and together they founded and run Whole Heart Ministries, an international ministry seeking to support families in raising faithful, healthy, and loving children in an increasingly difficult culture.
Sally has four children, Sarah, Joel, Nathan, and Joy, each excelling in their own fields as academics, authors, actors, musicians, filmmakers, and speakers.
Sally lives between the Mountains of Colorado and the rolling fields of England and can usually be found with a cup of tea in her hands.
Tea Time Discipleship by Sally Clarkson
Join us in the Simple Farmhouse Life Facebook community!