With the rising costs of food over the last few years, people are looking for ways to save now more than ever. Christine helps moms wisely use their household budgets through her YouTube channel and podcast, and she is with us today to share some of her top tips for maximizing your savings when it comes to sourcing groceries. She tells us what money pitfalls to avoid and her biggest tip for keeping food costs low. This is an episode that everyone can gain some practical tips from, so join us!
In this episode, we cover:
- How your upbringing can impact your money mindset and habits
- Navigating grocery budgets with rising food prices everywhere
- What foods to avoid purchasing if you are trying to cut your grocery budget
- Evaluating food costs based on the nutrients provided
- What is one of your non-frugal splurges?
- Allowing your priorities to dictate your spending habits
- Considering how your location impacts the cost of food
- The power of cooking from scratch when trying to save on groceries
- Comparing the cost of sourcing groceries from online ordering, delivery services, in-store shopping, etc.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Toups and Co Organics uses nourishing, organic ingredients to create simple and safe skincare products. Toups and Co is offering my listeners 10% off any one purchase with the code FARMHOUSE. Visit ToupsandCo.com to order today. And check out my interview with the founder of Toups and Co, Emilie, to find out more about this amazing company and their products.
In my free 5 Day Blog Challenge, I will share with you the framework I used to build my blogging business so that you can create one too. I teach you how to narrow down your niche, craft your brand, and come up with a content plan while also providing you with the checklists and planning sheets you need to make it all happen. Visit bit.ly/5dayblogchallenge to find out how you can earn a full-time income by sharing what you love!
Join us in the Simple Farmhouse Life Facebook community!