I talk often on this podcast about the beauty of homemaking, but there are certainly times when we can fall into a slump as homemakers. I’m joined by two Mennonite homemakers in this episode, Megan and Jayna, to discuss what we love about homemaking, what is challenging, and how we navigate the difficult seasons of this worthy calling. If you could use fresh ideas and inspiration to continue creating beauty and comfort in your home, join us for this conversation!
In this episode, we cover:
- How being raised Mennonite has given Megan and Jayna a unique perspective on homemaking
- Making it through the mundane and challenging parts of homemaking and motherhood
- Troubleshooting pain points in your routine and implementing systems to solve these issues
- Strategies to get yourself out of a homemaking funk
- Ideas for structuring and scheduling your days as a mother
- Adding variety to your day without derailing your routine
- Knowing when it’s time to stop getting advice from others and get started in a way that works for you
Thank you to our sponsors!
Toups and Co Organics uses nourishing, organic ingredients to create simple and safe skincare products. Toups and Co is offering my listeners 10% off any one purchase with the code FARMHOUSE. Visit ToupsandCo.com to order today. And check out my interview with the founder of Toups and Co, Emilie, to find out more about this amazing company and their products.
In my free Blogging Success Masterclass, I will teach you my 4-step framework for going full-time with blogging, how to avoid the most common mistakes new bloggers make that I learned the hard way, and how to make it all work with just a few hours a day. Visit bit.ly/farmhousebloggingschool to find out how you can earn a full-time income by sharing what you love!
Join us in the Simple Farmhouse Life Facebook community!